Give your time
Become a Member
As a member you can help to shape the agenda and objectives of The Meath Foundation.
Members pay an annual subscription of €10.00.
Download an application form here Application form,Once completed return to The Meath Foundation office with your subscription
Volunteer at Meath Foundation Events
The Meath Foundation may organise events during year and members are encouraged to assist in the organisation and execution of at these events.
To assist us or request information on events contact us, click here
Organise an Event
Some people may be able to donate their time and organisational ability to running a charity event for The Meath Foundation.
Your friends or work colleagues may sponsor you to undertake some feat of endurance, or you might use your persuasive powers to convince your company to sponsor an event, or you might organise a coffee morning, a pub quiz or any form of entertainment.
If you feel you can organise something we can supply sponsorship material, posters and other materials to support your efforts. Your next step is to contact The Meath Foundation with your idea(s).
Why not help The Meath Foundation by organising your own fundraising event? There are many general fundraising ideas that can be incorporated into schools, companies and social groups.
Schools / Students
- Sponsored sport, music, dance and drama events
- Raffles, auction and sales
- Table quizzes and homework-free days
- Non-uniform and school dress-up days
- Dance-a-thons, read-a-thons
- Races and sports tournaments
- Dress-down days (suit-free day / no tie…)
- Dress-up days
- Sponsored walks, sporting events
- Lunch / canteen donations
- Themed fancy dress
- Bake sales
- Coffee mornings
- Walks, races, sporting events (Mini-marathon, marathon)
- Car-boot sale o Card Games
To request information please contact us, click here