There are 2 sub committees of the Board:
- The Finance Committee
- Liase with The Foundation’s financial advisors and are responsible for monitoring income/expenditure and investments and reviewing the quarterly accounts;
- Determine the budget and, in particular, make recommendations to the Board in respect of the money to be made available annually for research.
- The Research Committee
- Seek applications for research grants;
- Assess applications and forwards them to external assessors;
- Receives report from assessors.
- Assess applications in conjunction with external assessors and make recommendations to the Board on research grant awards;
- Monitor progress on research projects;
- Arrange annual Research Symposium.